Harvard Business Services, also known as Delaware Inc, is a trusted and established provider of business formation and registered agent services.
With a rich history spanning over four decades, Harvard Business Services has been helping individuals and businesses navigate the complexities of establishing a legal presence in the state of Delaware, known for its favorable business environment.
Who Uses Harvard Business Services?
The services provided by Harvard Business Services, also known as Delaware Inc, are primarily aimed at individuals and businesses looking to form a company or establish a presence in the state of Delaware, USA. Delaware is a popular choice for business formation due to its favorable business laws and tax advantages.
The type of customers who typically utilize the services of Harvard Business Services can vary but generally include:
1. Entrepreneurs and Startups: Harvard Business Services caters to individuals and small businesses looking to establish a new company. These customers may be entrepreneurs with innovative ideas or startups seeking to launch their business with a legal entity.
2. Small to Medium-sized Businesses: Established businesses, such as LLCs (Limited Liability Companies) or corporations, may choose to use Harvard Business Services to expand their operations or establish a presence in Delaware. Delaware’s business-friendly climate and well-developed corporate law make it an attractive choice for companies.
3. E-commerce and Online Businesses: With the growth of online businesses, many entrepreneurs and companies operating in the digital space choose to incorporate in Delaware. Harvard Business Services assists these businesses in forming a legal entity that meets their specific requirements.
4. International Businesses: Due to Delaware’s business-friendly environment, many international companies choose to establish subsidiaries or incorporate their businesses in Delaware. Harvard Business Services offers support and expertise in navigating the legal and administrative requirements for these international businesses.
5. Investors and Venture Capitalists: Delaware is home to numerous investment firms and venture capitalists. These entities often require registered agents and support services to manage their legal and administrative obligations. Harvard Business Services can serve as a registered agent, ensuring compliance with state regulations and handling legal documentation.
It’s important to note that while Harvard Business Services primarily focuses on serving customers interested in Delaware business formation, they may also offer additional services related to ongoing compliance, such as registered agent services, annual report filings, and document retrieval.
Ultimately, the type of customer who utilizes the services of Harvard Business Services is diverse, ranging from individual entrepreneurs and startups to established companies and international businesses seeking to take advantage of Delaware’s business-friendly environment and favorable legal framework.
Is Harvard Business Services Legit?
Yes, Harvard Business Services is a legitimate and well-established business formation and registered agent service provider. They have been operating since 1981 and have assisted thousands of clients in forming companies and maintaining compliance in the state of Delaware.
Harvard Business Services is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating, which indicates a high level of customer satisfaction and trust. They have also received positive reviews and testimonials from their clients, highlighting their professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise in business formation services.
Furthermore, Harvard Business Services is a member of the National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers (NARAB), which is an industry association that promotes high standards and ethical practices in the registered agent field.
When choosing any service provider, it’s always a good idea to do your own research and due diligence. You can review their website, read customer reviews, check their BBB rating, and even contact them directly to address any specific concerns or questions you may have.
Harvard Business Services Pros and Cons
Here are some potential pros and cons of using Harvard Business Services:
1. Expertise in Delaware Business Formation: Harvard Business Services has been operating for several decades and has extensive experience in assisting clients with business formation in Delaware. They have in-depth knowledge of Delaware’s business laws, regulations, and processes, which can be beneficial for clients seeking to take advantage of the state’s favorable business environment.
2. Registered Agent Services: As a registered agent, Harvard Business Services ensures that clients receive important legal and official documents promptly and reliably. This can help businesses stay compliant with state requirements and avoid missing critical deadlines or legal notices.
3. Compliance Assistance: Harvard Business Services offers ongoing compliance services, such as annual report filings and record maintenance, to help businesses meet their regulatory obligations. This can save clients time and effort in managing their compliance responsibilities.
4. Positive Reputation: Harvard Business Services has a strong reputation and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating. Positive reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients indicate their commitment to customer satisfaction and quality service.
5. Additional Services: In addition to business formation and registered agent services, Harvard Business Services offers supplementary services such as mail forwarding, document retrieval, virtual office services, and corporate kits. These additional services can provide convenience and support to clients beyond the basic requirements.
1. Focused on Delaware: Harvard Business Services specializes in Delaware business formation and services. While Delaware is a popular choice for many businesses, it may not be the ideal option for those looking to form a company or establish a presence in other states. Clients seeking services outside of Delaware may need to consider alternative providers.
2. Limited Geographic Presence: Harvard Business Services primarily operates online and does not have physical locations or offices in multiple states. This may limit the convenience of in-person interactions for clients who prefer face-to-face meetings or local service providers.
3. Cost Considerations: The fees for Harvard Business Services’ services may vary depending on the specific requirements and additional services chosen. While they aim to offer competitive pricing, some clients may find the costs associated with business formation and ongoing compliance services to be higher compared to other service providers or DIY options.
4. Customization Limitations: While Harvard Business Services offers a range of services, their offerings may not be as customizable or flexible as some other providers. Clients with unique or specialized needs may find that certain requirements cannot be fully accommodated within the standard service packages.
5. Individual Preferences: Clients may have different preferences and priorities when it comes to service providers. Some individuals or businesses may have specific criteria or expectations that are not fully met by Harvard Business Services. It’s important for clients to carefully evaluate their own needs and preferences before choosing a service provider.
It’s worth noting that these pros and cons are not exhaustive, and individual experiences and requirements may vary.
It’s advisable to consider these factors, conduct further research, and potentially explore alternative service providers to make an informed decision based on your specific needs.
Services and Features
Harvard Business Services offers a range of services and features related to business formation, compliance, and registered agent services. The main services and features provided by Harvard Business Services include:
1. Business Formation: Harvard Business Services assists individuals and businesses in forming legal entities, such as LLCs (Limited Liability Companies), corporations, partnerships, and nonprofits. They provide guidance on selecting the appropriate entity type and handle the necessary paperwork and filings with the state of Delaware.
2. Registered Agent Services: As a registered agent, Harvard Business Services acts as the official point of contact for receiving legal and official documents on behalf of their clients. They ensure that clients remain compliant with state requirements and handle the delivery of important notices, lawsuits, and other legal correspondence.
3. Delaware Registered Agent: Delaware requires businesses incorporated in the state to have a registered agent with a physical address in Delaware. Harvard Business Services fulfills this requirement by providing a Delaware registered agent service, which includes a physical Delaware address for legal correspondence.
4. Mail Forwarding: Harvard Business Services offers mail forwarding services for clients who may not have a physical presence in Delaware. They receive and forward mail, packages, and important documents to clients’ designated addresses.
5. Compliance Services: Harvard Business Services assists businesses in meeting their ongoing compliance obligations. This includes handling annual report filings, maintaining required records, and providing guidance on maintaining good standing with the state of Delaware.
6. Document Retrieval: They can retrieve official documents and certificates from the state of Delaware, such as certified copies of formation documents, amendments, and other important records.
7. Virtual Office: Harvard Business Services provides virtual office services, allowing businesses to establish a professional presence in Delaware without the need for physical office space. This includes a virtual office address, mail handling, and phone services.
8. Corporate Kits and Supplies: Harvard Business Services offers corporate kits, which include pre-printed bylaws, stock certificates, sample resolutions, and other corporate documents to help businesses maintain organized records.
It’s important to note that the specific services and features offered by Harvard Business Services may be subject to change or customization based on the needs of individual clients. It is advisable to visit their website or contact them directly for the most up-to-date and detailed information regarding their services.
Brian Wilson is the content manager and founder of LLC Radar.
Brian grew up in North Texas, just outside of Dallas, and has a bachelor’s degree in business journalism from Southern Methodist University. Since graduating from SMU, Brian has gained over 10 years of experience in business writing for several online publications.
Brian resides in Plano, Texas and he can be reached by email: email@example.com